SCF EP #7 AIMEE & CLINT OF PRIMAL INFLUENCE
Having patience, making time to be in nature and the importance of systems. Enjoy my chat with Aimee and Clint from Primal Influence.
Things Mentioned in the Episode
- What was on the breakfast menu
- Background story
- How Primal Influence came to be and what it has to offer
- How nature can help get the creative juices flowing!
- Patience and adaptability
- Being honest with yourself and asking ‘Is it working?’
- Specific v’s General
- Playground/Nature-space for adults
- What Aimee and Clint are really good at
- The importance of systems and being accountable
- Making time for nature
- What Aimee and Clint have planned for the future
- Rapid Fire Questions:
- Favourite Beach: Point Cartwright
- Favourite Restaurant: Cafe Aimee!
- Tea of Coffee - Clint = Tea, Aimee = Coffee
- One suburb they’d never live in: Noosa
Where to Connect
Website - http://www.primalinfluence.com/
Instagram - www.instagram.com/primalinfluence
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/primalinfluence/
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I hope so. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it. I'm always looking to improve and make this show the best it can be. You can get in touch and provide feedback and comments in the following ways: