SCF EP #4 : LEANNE LAYFIELD - CALOUNDRA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
A big welcome to Leanne Layfield, Executive Officer at The Caloundra Chamber of Commerce. I know Leanne was extremely busy when I scheduled in our conversation, but she made the time and for that I'm very grateful. Leanne and the Chamber are up to some amazing things (which you'll hear about) so I encourage you, if you're at all interested, to have a listen to this episode and check out the Chamber online. A summary of everything we chatted about can be found below. Enjoy.
Things Mentioned in the Episode
- What Leanne had for breakfast
- Leanne's background and her start in the tourism industry
- How Leanne came to work at The Caloundra Chamber and what her role entails
- Just what is the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce up to?
- Visit Caloundra
- The importance of community to the Chamber
- How to get something started her on the coast
- How to approach 'networking'
- Keeping up on current affairs
- Fridge magnets?? Really??
- Why Leanne would widen the Bruce Highway
- Goals and Plans for the next few years
- Rapid fire questions
- Favourite Beach - Kings Beach
- Favourite Cafe - Beau's
- Tea or Coffee? - Coffee (white with 2 if you were wondering)
- Where would Leanne never live? - Pacific Paradise
Where to Connect
In Person - Yep, you can still visit people in real life! - 74 Bulcock St, Caloundra QLD 4551
Website - http://www.caloundrachamber.com.au/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/CaloundraChamb
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CaloundraChamber/
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I hope so. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it. I'm always looking to improve and make this show the best it can be. You can get in touch and provide feedback and comments in the following ways: