SCF EP #3 : ANNETTE SYM OF SYMPLY TOO GOOD
In episode 3 of the Podcast, you'll be hearing from Annette Sym who is an international author, speaker and publisher at Symply Too Good To Be True. Annette has lived on the coast for 24 years and through her business she has sold over 4 million books. That's right, 4 million. While we covered a lot of ground in 30 minutes, my one key takeaway is that to create success you need to be doing something you love. Something that gets you raring to get out of bed every morning. I think Annette has found just that.
Things Mentioned in the Episode
- What Annette had for breakfast
- Annette's background and how long it takes to be officially local. I have a long way to go!
- What is Symply Too Good To Be True, how it came to be and the decision to become a healthy person.
- Ignorance is bliss
- Proud of being, and shopping local
- The power of experimentation (loving the fruit cake!)
- Unleash The Power Within - Tony Robbins
- Being Happy - Andrew Matthews
- What is your point of difference? What makes you unique?
- How 'scratching your own itch' led to the creation of Annette's healthy shake products
- Understanding your target market and solving their problems
- "Absolutely be passionate about what you do"
- Port facility for cruise ships
- The importance of community to Annette
- Steps - Caloundra
- Where to next for Annette and the business?
- Rapid fire questions
Where to Connect
Website - https://www.symplytoogood.com.au/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/symplytoogood/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/symplytoogood
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I hope so. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it. I'm always looking to improve and make this show the best it can be. You can get in touch and provide feedback and comments in the following ways: