SCF EP #27 LYNETTE CROFT FROM THE SUNSHINE COAST FRENCH FESTIVAL
Tours to France & Italy,
Being a super-organiser and, of course,
The Sunshine Coast French Festival in July 2018.
I hope you enjoy my chat with Lynette Croft.
Things Mentioned in the Episode
- Banana bread and coffee
- Where it all started for Lynette and how she came to live in SE QLD
- L'Amitie Tours - Tours to France, Italy and New Zealand
- The challenge of getting the word out
- What it takes to put a tour together
- Sunshine Coast French Festival (dates, location, details etc)
- Getting your target market right so you’re not wasting your marketing efforts
- Improving the roads on the coast
- The struggle to switch off from work
- Being a super-organiser
- Plans for the next 12-24 months = no more projects!
- Dream it, do it
- Rapid Fire Questions:
Where to Connect
- Website - https://sunshinecoastfrenchfestival.com.au/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sunshinecoastfrenchfestival/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sunshinecoastfrenchfestival/
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I hope so. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it. I'm always looking to improve and make this show the best it can be. You can get in touch and provide feedback and comments in the following ways: