SCF EP #24 JEANETTE DAL SANTO FROM WOMEN INITIATING NEW DIRECTIONS ORG.
Things Mentioned in the Episode
- What Jeanette had for breakfast
- 9 schools in 11 years
- Being inclusive and taking risks
- Why Jeanette chose to live on The Sunshine Coast
- Women Initiating New Directions Org (WINDO) - how it got started and what is it?
- Starting with professional people (advice for Non for Profits)
- Growing the community
- My interview with Wendy Wilson from Life Beyond 30
- Leaving your ego at the door
- Sustainable housing
- Walking and gardening to switch off from work
- Plans for the next year
- Rapid Fire Questions:
- Favourite Beach: Burleigh (how dare she??)
- Favourite Restaurant: Jacks Chinese Restaurant - Pomona
- Favourite Cafe: The Paper Boys - Tewantin
Where to Connect
- Website - https://www.windowomen.org/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WomeninitiatingnewdirectionsorgWINDO/
- Email - email@example.com
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I hope so. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it. I'm always looking to improve and make this show the best it can be. You can get in touch and provide feedback and comments in the following ways: