SCF EP #21 STORMIE D'S CUPCAKERY
Things Mentioned in the Episode
- What was on the breakfast menu
- Where Stormie grew up and why she moved to the coast
- How did Stormie learn to cook? She taught herself.
- Engaging people online via Facebook and Instagram
- Challenges of opening the shop in Caloundra
- A quick insight into the cake industry on the coast
- Benefits of having a shop over working at home
- The perils of advertising in newspapers
- Negative mindset of locals
- Asking yourself 'what's the worst that could happen?'
- Surrounding yourself with positive people
- The difficulty of switching off from the business
- Doing what you want to do
- The importance of community
- Gurulife in Rosemount
- Plans for the next couple of years
- Engaging people on social media, having a shop v's working from home and asking yourself 'What's the worst that could happen?'
- Rapid Fire Questions:
Where to Connect
- Website - http://stormiedscupcakery.com.au/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stormiedscupcakery/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/stormiedscupcakery/
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I hope so. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it. I'm always looking to improve and make this show the best it can be. You can get in touch and provide feedback and comments in the following ways: